[FFmpeg-devel] Devel question : how to calculate frame_size in audio encoder (adpcm_encode_init)

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Wed Oct 3 22:50:45 CEST 2007

Hi

Vladimir Voroshilov wrote:
> 2007/10/4, Tom Van Braeckel <tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com>:
>> Hi guys, we (at amv-codec-tools) are working on the adpcm_ima_amv encoder
>> for the AMV format but have a question on how to access the video frame rate
>> from the audio encoder.. or how to set the frame_size correctly.
>
> Audio and video frames in AMV files should be interleaved on-by-one.

I've wrote a code some time ago for such strict interleaving (its done
at the muxer). See
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-May/028736.html

-Vitor