[FFmpeg-devel] network / ipv6 / ... maintainer needed

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Oct 5 15:14:58 CEST 2007

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> i dont have much experience with it and dont feel like iam the best
>> person to review related patches ...
>

> I lack experience with anything related with udp, also don't have much
> testcases for that part, but if someone would provide some examples of usage
> of ffmpeg with udp, I'm sure I could do something here (except review my own
> patches, though - still your job there :-) ). I test/use the tcp code in
> various ways already and generally understand the networking api well enough
> to be able to review some patches...
>
> Btw, aren't there tons of people using the rtp code here? Speak up, people!
Uhmm... I think I am the only one ;-)

And I do not know anything about IPv6 (I am on an IPv4-only network).
Everything I can do is to check that IPv6 patches do not break my testcases;
I'll do that on next week (probably Monday).

				Luca