[FFmpeg-devel] network / ipv6 / ... maintainer needed

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Oct 8 13:13:51 CEST 2007

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> On 10/5/07, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
>> Ok, I did some tests and networking does not seem to work unless IPV6 is
>> disabled:
>

> Good, gives me something to start from. I figured something like this would
> happen, udp.c is one big mess.
Well, "mess" is maybe a little bit exaggerated, but having looked at that code
in the past I think I understand what you mean ;-)

If you are going to do massive work on udp.c, maybe you can be interested in the
patch I posted some time ago, for removing the "multicast=" tag from URLs (I can
resend it if you do not have it).

				Luca