[FFmpeg-devel] Impossible to compile ffmpeg under Debian

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Oct 18 11:20:19 CEST 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 11:04:23AM +0200, Jean-Michel Pour? wrote:
> Some days ago, Christian Marillat reported that it was impossible to
> compile ffmpeg/libavcodec packages under Debian. Any idea where the
> problem comes from? Was it fixed lately?

Sure.  My crystal ball tells me that fiendish aliens have been using
force fields to obstruct the flow of cosmic energies in Christian's
machine.  The fact that the aliens have decided to sabotage FFmpeg first
should give us all pause.  It is a rare compliment to receive but it
carries along a great responsibility.

Now everybody remember that the survival of the human race rests on our
shoulders.  If we are to remain victorious in this epic conflict we must
not succumb to darkness.  The pureness of our hearts is our most potent
defense.  We must preserve it at any cost.

Diego