[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Alternative way of generating dependencies

Ivo ivop
Tue Oct 28 01:08:31 CET 2008

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 00:55, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> Did you try with 2.95? Yes, some people still do (and must) use it.
> I suppose -E should work even there but it'd need some testing...

I tested it right away. I just forgot to do it earlier :) It works correctly
with 2.95.3.

> You might want to match for ^# on sed, to only get # at beginning of
> lines.

Yes, thanks. I had that in earlier versions when I was still testing stuff
from the command line, but I seem to have missed that when I turned it into
a script.

--Ivo