[FFmpeg-devel] Small Task M95 playback system for GSOC10

Federico undicizeri
Tue Feb 23 09:47:03 CET 2010

> do you already have some plans for which SOC project you want to apply
> for?
> Iam asking because
> 1. for some SOC projects there might be specific qualification tasks
> ? that are better suited as they are subparts of the bigger project
> 2. We might be able to avoid multiple students applying for only one
> ? project if we know early what people are planing to apply for.

I'd like to apply in amr-wb decoder, for small-tasks I selected M95
decoder because I think it's fun to implement but if there are other
small-tasks more related to amr-wb I'm glad to change my task.