[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Google Summer of Code 2013

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Mar 22 00:36:39 CET 2013

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:43:24 +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:

> Interested parties are welcome to read and review the application text
> draft in attachment, based on the text used for the GSoC 2012
> application with a few edits.

Attached:

* application.org.llogan.txt - my mostly trivial changes based on your
  file so you can diff if desired.

* application.org.formatted.txt - same answers above, but I re-organized
  the questions based on [1]. Most obvious addition is the largely
  redundant question #17. I simply split the answer from question #14.

My next step to add some sort of introduction for students on the ideas
page.

[1]
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013/help_page#2._What_should_a_mentoring_organization>