[FFmpeg-devel] Java Api's (Android) for ffmpeg

Talha Malik talha.malik22 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:56:13 CEST 2013

Hi
We are trying to develop a media player on android platform. The idea of
the android application is that it records a video with modified sound i.e.
pitch and frequency is changed.
For this purpose we are trying to use some open source libraries since
Android audio libraries do not provide such features.

We have done some research and found *ffmpeg* to be one of the most widely
used libraries by developers.

I am wondering whether you can point me to any *java api's* for *ffmpeg.*
*
*
Regards
Talha Malik