[FFmpeg-devel] 回复: Possibility to add tonemap filter to ffmpeg 3.2.7

Li Jinyao lijinyao at outlook.com
Wed Mar 24 12:59:22 EET 2021

Thanks, I am trying pick tonemap changes back, and I found tonemap relay on single precision planar RGB pixel formats like AV_PIX_FMT_GBRPF32, which means I need to pick these code, too.
 I am working on it now, but I am not sure if there are a lot work to do to make 3.2.4 support these pixel formats and what else work may I need to do to make it work. Can you give me some advice?

李金尧