[FFmpeg-user] ffvhuff -> rawvideo: all pixels have blue tint.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Dec 21 17:47:32 CET 2013

James Board <jpboard2 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

>  > Remember that the alternative is to add the following
>  >line to your MPlayer config file:
>  >vc=-raw422P,
>
> Yes, I tried this.  It would not play the video.
> The error message was:
>    Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x48564646

(Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.)

> This occured even when I played AVI files that previously worked.
> So, I removed that line from the MPlayer config files.

Please paste your complete MPlayer config file.

Note that it works fine here (and that I copy-pasted the
line from this very email to make sure that I did no
make a typo) so I am quite sure that you did not insert
the line correctly into your config file.

And the reason I did not write:
"
add the following line to your MPlayer config file: vc=-raw422P,
"
but
"
add the following line to your MPlayer config file:
vc=-raw422P,
"
was of course to make it as clear as possible imo how
the line you have to add to your MPlayer config file
looks like.

Carl Eugen