[FFmpeg-user] Transcoding live MPEG-TS stream with non-monotonous DTS

Michal Rybarik michal at rybarik.sk
Tue Jun 19 00:17:07 EEST 2018

Hello,

I am transcoding several live MPEG-TS streams via ffmpeg. These streams
are received from DVB-S and then transported via udp multicast to ffmpeg.

I have a problem, that those streams has non-monotonous DTS changes very
frequently (every few minutes), and I cannot find correct way, how to
deal with it. I tried several combinations of ffmpeg commandline
arguments, but did not succeed. (I had issues with a/v
desynchronisation, stopping of transcoding at DTS change, etc).

Can anyone suggest working solution?

Many thanks

--
Regards,