[FFmpeg-user] how to use Intel qsv codec for ffmpeg 4.0

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Wed Jun 20 05:16:49 EEST 2018

Hi,

I use the following ffmpeg command, and it's ok for ffmpeg 3.4.1.

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -vcodec h264_qsv -i input-file -acodec aac -ac 2 -b:a 48k -vcodec h264_qsv -b:v 2000k -vf "scale=960:720" -g 25 -r 25.0 -f flv output-file

But the command fails for ffmpeg 4.0. The error message is shown as below:

ffmpeg version 4.0 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 4.8.5 (GCC) 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16)
  configuration: --prefix=/usr/local --enable-nonfree --enable-static --enable-libmfx --enable-gpl
  libavutil      56. 14.100 / 56. 14.100
  libavcodec     58. 18.100 / 58. 18.100
  libavformat    58. 12.100 / 58. 12.100
  libavdevice    58.  3.100 / 58.  3.100
  libavfilter     7. 16.100 /  7. 16.100
  libswscale      5.  1.100 /  5.  1.100
  libswresample   3.  1.100 /  3.  1.100
  libpostproc    55.  1.100 / 55.  1.100
Input #0, flv, from './1.flv':
  Metadata:
    jd-6cn-test     : hello jdcloud
    hasMetadata     : true
    hasVideo        : true
    hasAudio        : true
    lasttimestamp   : 33
    lastkeyframetimestamp: 33
    videosize       : 8229939
    audiosize       : 526094
    datasize        : 848
    metadatacreator : flvmeta 1.2.1
    audiodelay      : 0
    canSeekToEnd    : true
    hasCuePoints    : false
    hasKeyframes    : true
  Duration: 00:00:32.60, start: 0.040000, bitrate: 2151 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(tv, bt709, progressive), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 2017 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (LC), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 124 kb/s
File './ffmpeg_qsv_transcoder_1.flv' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (h264_qsv) -> h264 (h264_qsv))
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (aac (native) -> aac (native))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[h264_qsv @ 0x2032e80] Error initializing the MFX video decoder: not initialized (-8)
Error while decoding stream #0:0: Internal bug, should not have happened
[...]
Too many packets buffered for output stream 0:1.
[aac @ 0x21398c0] Qavg: 1872.197
[aac @ 0x21398c0] 2 frames left in the queue on closing
Conversion failed!

What's wrong with the ffmpeg command?