[FFmpeg-user] Warning : Thread message queue blocking

yael Laouar etyali at hotmail.fr
Wed Jun 20 18:41:58 EEST 2018

Thanks,

You're meaning that if I raise the value, it'll simply extend the live stream duration without but problem but there's gonna be a problem at a time ?

The fact is I'm already using the preset configuration ultrafast, I can't go any faster. And when you say lower resolution, you mean the ffmpeg input resolution before transcoding ? Because I can't change that, I'm retrieving frames from the RICOH THETA V and it's 4k.

Speaking about speed indicator : during my stream my value is near constant at speed=0,999. Is that an acceptable value or this 0,001 will add a mini slowdown to the video ? Will, adding -re option, force the speed to 1 withtout drawbacks ?

I post my cmd, inputs are my devices using ffmpeg -list_devices true -f avfoundation -i ""

ffmpeg -thread_queue_size 512 -f avfoundation -i "0:" -thread_queue_size 2048 -f avfoundation -i ":4" -crf 30 -preset ultrafast -strict experimental -vf scale=1920:960 -vcodec libx264 -tune zerolatency -pix_fmt yuv420p -r 30 -g 60 -threads 4 -acodec aac -ac 4 -b:a 512k -map_channel 1.0.0 -map_channel 1.0.1 -map_channel 1.0.2 -map_channel 1.0.3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -f flv rtmp://localhost/live_no_1/mon_flux

Thanks for the help, i appreciate

Yael