[FFmpeg-cvslog] h264 golomb: Fix copyright violation.
git at videolan.org
Wed Feb 1 05:07:56 CET 2012
ffmpeg | branch: master | Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> | Wed Feb 1 03:05:39 2012 +0100| [ada28b7f72c5cd3a849a0a7f11f3c19dae9d5c67] | committer: Michael Niedermayer
h264 golomb: Fix copyright violation.
Copy and paste does not change authorship
See 0da71265 for the original checkin
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavcodec/golomb-test.c | 10 ++++++----
1 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavcodec/golomb-test.c b/libavcodec/golomb-test.c
index 3dbf9d1..c13866b 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,20 @@
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * Copyright (c) 2003 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog