[FFmpeg-cvslog] libavfilter/version.h: fix project name
git at videolan.org
Wed Feb 1 05:07:57 CET 2012
ffmpeg | branch: master | Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> | Wed Feb 1 04:38:41 2012 +0100| [c4bdb2bf93be8075dbef059d753e7fc8b824b019] | committer: Michael Niedermayer
libavfilter/version.h: fix project name
The code in the file is written by vitor in be19d752 (2008)
thus cannot have originated in libav which did not exist at that
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavfilter/version.h | 8 ++++----
1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavfilter/version.h b/libavfilter/version.h
index 60e496d..393fb91 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,20 @@
* Version macros.
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog