[FFmpeg-cvslog] simpleidct: fix project name.
git at videolan.org
Wed Feb 1 05:07:57 CET 2012
ffmpeg | branch: master | Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> | Wed Feb 1 04:15:35 2012 +0100| [9096a2760f44e6991b21b47b5ad9cd290feca34c] | committer: Michael Niedermayer
simpleidct: fix project name.
"Copyright (c) 2001 Michael Niedermayer" and "part of Libav" is not likely
not only am i not a libav developer there also was no libav in 2001
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavcodec/simple_idct_template.c | 8 ++++----
1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavcodec/simple_idct_template.c b/libavcodec/simple_idct_template.c
index fdec3aa..4bb5136 100644
@@ -3,20 +3,20 @@
* Copyright (c) 2001 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog