[FFmpeg-cvslog] lavfi/f_ebur128: relicense to LGPL
git at videolan.org
Sun Nov 27 21:46:35 EET 2016
ffmpeg | branch: master | Clément Bœsch <u at pkh.me> | Sat Nov 26 17:01:50 2016 +0100| [5d7be07a8b823238c881889faf0f1093bca1f062] | committer: Clément Bœsch
lavfi/f_ebur128: relicense to LGPL
All copyright holders have agreed to the relicensing.
Approved-by: Andreas Cadhalpun <andreas.cadhalpun at googlemail.com>
Approved-by: David Sedacca <sedacca at comcast.net>
Approved-by: Ganesh Ajjanagadde <gajjanag at mit.edu>
Approved-by: Jean First <jeanfirst at gmail.com>
Approved-by: Kyle Swanson <k at ylo.ph>
Approved-by: Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc>
Approved-by: Nicolas George <george at nsup.org>
Approved-by: Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com>
Approved-by: Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de>
LICENSE.md | 1 -
configure | 1 -
libavfilter/f_ebur128.c | 18 +++++++++---------
3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/LICENSE.md b/LICENSE.md
index a384fa0..640633c 100644
@@ -26,7 +26,6 @@ Specifically, the GPL parts of FFmpeg are:
- the following filters in libavfilter:
- - `f_ebur128.c`
diff --git a/configure b/configure
index 8041ca8..6345fc2 100755
@@ -3050,7 +3050,6 @@ cropdetect_filter_deps="gpl"
diff --git a/libavfilter/f_ebur128.c b/libavfilter/f_ebur128.c
index 983c889..1fd85bb 100644
@@ -3,19 +3,19 @@
* This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
+ * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog