[Ffmpeg-devel-old] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Status of WMV9 - Open source codecs

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman
Sun Apr 10 15:36:18 CEST 2005

On 10 apr 2005, at 11:08, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
>> On 09 apr 2005, at 22:52, Burger wrote:
>>
>>> It it transported using UDP. These streams seem to contain around 70
>>> bytes of headers, 10 of wich we have figured out, the rest is still
>>> obscure. It dosen't seem to be MMS, but that is not for sure since
>>> we are not very familiar with it, but a first peek seemed to reveal
>>> that.
>>
>> There is also WMV9 in MPEG-TS btw.
>
> do you have any specs and/or samples?

No i do not, I would have said so if i had :D
I just know that it seems to exist. I believe that it's used in
television world, because much hardware already support Mpeg-ts (even
sattelites).

DJ
---
Universiteit Twente