[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel-old] RE: Indeo 2

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Apr 11 01:29:16 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 11:42:11PM +0200, Roberto Togni wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:16:45 +0300
> Kostya <cannonball at bw-team.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is an improved version of Indeo 2 decoder, (probably) will handle
>
> > more. Worked fine on first eleven frames from <mplayer
> > samples>/RT21/320x240/puppy05.avi (all I could download). Please test
> > and report wrong decoded filenames.
>
> It works, but there is still something that looks bad, looks like moving
> objects sometime leave a trail/shadow after them. Look at the beginning
> of laser05.avi (is more evident in the 160x120 version), behind the
> colored lines circling the earth. You can see it also in fish, look at
> the yellow fish, but that's in the middle of the clip.

Also, if you look at the puppy sample you will notice the red pullover
of the boy being extremely blocky, which seems wrong to me.  IIRC the
first version of your decoder did not have that problem, but I overwrote
it and cannot compare now.

Diego