[Ffmpeg-devel-old] Re: [vlc-devel] Re: libdts (was Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Patent Infrigement)

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Apr 11 14:55:52 CEST 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:20:18 +0100
Gildas Bazin <gbazin at altern.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 10 April 2005 22:49, R?mi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> >
> > As for the SVN repository, Antoine Cellerier and I agreed, we'd leave up
> > to Gildas to decide if he wants to move it. If he agrees, I can send a
> > copy of the Subversion repository (*except* password stuff). I can also
> > put a copy of the libdca-devel's mailbox archive for downaload if
> > someone really wants it.
> >

> I'm all for it.

We can do that, if and only if, the people from ECP agree that
there are no legal consequences for them.

I really do not want to screw anyone by any action we take.
I know that legal stuff isn't easy to handle and not cheap at all.

				Attila Kinali

--
?????????