[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel-old] Native vorbis decoder, unfinished.

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Tue Apr 12 17:21:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

> > > 	Any chance of feeding this information back to the document's
> > > maintainers? You know, save future implementors the pain?
> >
> > Maybe I could prepare a patch for their docs. However, they dont
> > look nice, also they are spreading misleading informations... (just
> > think about the patent free stuff and theora hype).
>
> They know it, the problem is more complex (the docs are generated from
> the same source, but in practice they are not). Monty promised that
> all the issues I brought up will be fixed (see vorbis-dev
> mailing-list).
>
> So the competition starts: who will bring a native vorbis decoder
> first to lavc before summer (yes, before summer).

Dont shit on me. If you have something, just make it open and dont leave
me doing duplicate work...

Sorry for the harsh words.

Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424