[Ffmpeg-devel] video post processing filters

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Apr 21 10:20:48 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 08:54:00AM +0530, Nagendra Rao wrote:
>  this is nagendra, a student from National Institute OF Technology Calicut,
> India.i am having problem with postprocessing that was included in ffmpeg
> project.i've posted three-four times regarding the same issue without
> getting any reply hope this time some one will attend my request.

Here's your reply:

Buggering everybody with the same issue again and again (you sent this
mail twice even) is not going to increase the likelihood of getting
help, on the contrary.  People are just going to perceive you as
pestering them and you will land in their kill file before long.

Sorry if I am sounding a bit harsh, but this is the truth.

Diego