[Ffmpeg-devel] Spelling error:-P

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Apr 24 11:34:29 CEST 2005

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 09:10:08PM -0600, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Kevin Baragona wrote:
> >I've looked through the file and found a bunch more.
> >Tomorrow i'll look at another file.
> >And yes I caught coefficents!
>
> 	Is there a simple grep command that can show me all the strings in
> all the source files? I could take a few minutes and fix all the English
> errors in the entire project (I think quite highly of my English
> composition skills).

It's a bit tricky to make grep handle multiple lines of input (I don't
know a way off the top of my head), Perl RE should be able to do the
trick, but the little Perl I ever knew has become extremely rusty.
Besides, I doubt it is going to speed things up, you have to run through
each file anyway if you want to correct the errors.

Diego