[Ffmpeg-devel] About ratecontrol algorithm used in ffmpeg!

QuickTime ffmpeg
Thu Apr 28 03:43:31 CEST 2005

 Dear All:
Could anyone kindly throw some light on the ratecontrol algorithm used in
ffmpeg encoding?
I am very confused about the ffmpeg's implementation!
Where can I find some documents to understand the ratecontrol algorithm used
in ffmpeg?
 Thanks in advanced!
--
"Like any human language, C++ provides a way to express concepts. If