[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation for Windows under Cygwin

Vincent Honnet vhonnet
Thu Aug 4 18:59:03 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

Ok, but I'm using the option --enable-mingw32, is it not to use the
MinGW32 compiler under Cygwin ? I thought at least. I also tried MSys
but I got similar results... I will tomorrow once again.

Vincent

Martin Boehme a ?crit :

--
Vincent Honnet