[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation for Windows under Cygwin

Steve Willis steve
Thu Aug 4 22:15:58 CEST 2005

...and as a follow up request to FFMPEG developers: any thoughts on
integrating the cross-compile instructions from the FAQ into your build
process? It would sure be nice to be able to simply download the latest
Windows DLL from CVS with each new build. I know this would limit the
ability to customize the options compiled into the DLL, but for many
programmers it would be a big bonus. From my perspective, it would help
other projects like fobs4jmf make current Windows releases available.

No worries if that's not in the cards. Your work is very much appreciated!

Steve