[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT]libavutil / separate build directory

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Aug 9 14:31:01 CEST 2005

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> i dont like emacs, anyways as you can probably see from the headers iam using
> mutt now, not sure if ill keep using it or try something else
> the things i dont like on it so far are
> * anti multitasking design ;) i liked to be able to look through new messages
> and open several reply windows while doing so or write a mail while looking
> through other mails

thunderbird is quite ok for that task.

> * mutt is slower then kmail when entering a folder with many mails

not sure if is slower or faster, is quite ok for my mbox and imap.

> * i need some useable editor for mutt, (using kwrite now but well thats lame)

I'm quite ok with it even if I'm a vim addicted and sometimes I think
about a xul+vim integration...

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero