[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: libavutil / separate build directory

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 10 00:08:55 CEST 2005

Hi

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 07:06:54AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 18:39:37 -0400
> Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
>
> > > You can take a look at sylpheed (http://sylpheed.good-day.net/en/),
> > > i'm using it since years and i'm very satisfied with it.
> >
> > I don't know about modern Sylpheed, but historically this mailer has
> > done lots of nasty stuff like failing to wrap lines, including bogus
> > bloated headers, etc. Personally I would recommend mutt. :)
>
> That must be very long ago. I'm using sylpheed since
> 0.4.x times and never had problems, not even with disk full.
>
> I use currently an IMAP server with procmail on it to
> store my emails, as i work from a lot of different locations.
> I used to have sylpheed with MH localy, using both the build
> in POP3 client and fetchmail+procmail. Everything worked
> like a charm.

tried sylpheed-claws 1.0.4 with maildir and it killed all the (un)read
status of all messages in the folder i touched, nice, good that i had
made a backup immedeatly before trying it
except that sylpheed looked nice

so i guess that means staying with mutt or installing an IMAP server if
i want to try sylpheed, any recommanditions for one?

Michael