[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: libavutil / separate build directory

Andy Parkins andyparkins
Wed Aug 10 10:26:34 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 2005 August 09 23:08, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> so i guess that means staying with mutt or installing an IMAP server if
> i want to try sylpheed, any recommanditions for one?

I started with uw-imapd because it was easy to setup (I don't think there is
even a config file, you just have to ensure that your mail is in mbox format
in your home directory).  However, it got very slow once the folders got big.
Now I use courier-imapd-ssl, which has given me no trouble - but did require
that the mailboxes be converted to MailDir (not hard really, mb2md is an easy
to use tool).

Andy

--
Dr Andrew Parkins, M Eng (hons), AMIEE