[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT]libavutil / separate build directory

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 10 16:01:07 CEST 2005

hi

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 03:40:29PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 01:56:22PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > * anti multitasking design ;) i liked to be able to look through new messages
> > and open several reply windows while doing so or write a mail while looking
> > through other mails
>
> Start several mutt instances, I never had any problems with that, even
> working on the same folder.

ok, ill try that, i wasnt sure if that would be safe ...

> > * mutt is slower then kmail when entering a folder with many mails
>
> There is an option that makes mutt cache the folder contents, IIRC
> header_cache, it will be blazingly fast once you turn this on.

the following is already in my muttrc

set header_cache=/home/michael/.mutt-hcache
set maildir_header_cache_verify=no

and its still very slow

Michael