[Ffmpeg-devel] Using ffmpeg libs in an OSS project is a nightmare

Alexander Strasser eclipse7
Fri Aug 12 00:22:45 CEST 2005

Fran?ois Revol wrote:

> > > The fix.
> >
> >   Sorry, i really don't see the connection between your 2 statements
> > here.
>
> heard mphq had probs and I didn't know if the cvs server was usable
> yet.

  Finally i got it :)
Well CVS should be working again. I hope someone is making backups
of the ffmpeg repository. I know it was in the discussion not too
long time ago, but i don't know if someone actually does it now.

> >   But anyway the attached patch makes shared compilation under
> > windows work again. Is it enough for your platform too, or does
> > it need additional lib reordering?
>
> Yes that's what I did too.

  Ok, i committed that now. Should there be more problems please
fix it. As i said in the other mail i won't always be here for
the next time.

  Alex (beastd)