[Ffmpeg-devel] ogg vorbis encode?

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Sat Aug 13 20:04:26 CEST 2005

Hi!

szombat 13 augusztus 2005 18.58-kor Rich Felker ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 05:49:12PM +0200, Balatoni Denes wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > So, back to your comment on artifacts in LAME encoded mp3 files. Did you
> > mean that that a file was not transparent at 64kbits?  Or are we talking
> > about 128 kbits? Did you try vbr? Not to mention that these obvious
> > shortcomings should be pointed out to them imho,  not us(though maybe you
> > did, that I have no idea about).
>
> I'm talking about 320 kbit cbr. And please don't top-post.
>
> Rich

Okay so there are problem samples with lame, but I disagree these being
trivial to fix without breaking something else. That is if it's not an actual
bug (like reading from the wrong buffer etc.). I hope I didn't sound too
discouraging.

bye
Denes

--