[Ffmpeg-devel] Win32 unresolved external symbol

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Wed Aug 31 14:54:19 CEST 2005

Jan-Willem Mulder wrote:

Please dont top-post.

> I never used anything else then mingw to compile ffmpeg. Using latest mingw
> / msys and a 2 weeks old ffmpeg from cvs (before libavutil was added). It is
> compiled as a shared library used on the xbox btw.

Could you give your configure command?

If you use only mingw, and nothing more, then the 'lib' command simply
fails with 'Ignored', right? Rather kludgey IMHO. I think the cases with
and without MSVC involved are so different that its time to add some
'--enable-msvc-support' for configure.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director