[Ffmpeg-devel] Win32 unresolved external symbol

Federico Joselevich imnotmork_listas
Wed Aug 31 15:41:25 CEST 2005

a3br() {

MB> You have to add libgcc.a to the build (mine is in
MB> C:\MinGW\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2)

Ok. How do you do this? I have searched the web and readed the
manuals and i can't realize how to include this on the make. Yes, i
touched the config.mak to put something like

EXTRALIBS=-lm -llibgcc

(I also tried -llibgcc.a and some other versions without succeed on it).

MB> The section "6.3.1 Native Windows Compilation" in the doc is in need of
MB> some serious rewriting!

I totaly agree with you :).

F.

}

--

Key fingerprint = 7A 81 0A 0C 0D 58 4E E3  57 96 70 AA ED C7 29 E7

?`?.?(?`?.? *  <imnotmork at area3.net> * ?.???)?.???)