[Ffmpeg-devel] jump to frame

wojciech kosma wk
Sat Dec 3 19:26:50 CET 2005

hello,

i`m trying to put it into psp media player,
so i guess it is still dev question,

for some reason stream_seek() doesn`t work very well
here, all i need is to jump few frames back or fwd,

so, i anyone could help...
i would appreciate any explanation how  stream_seek() actually work,
(and how seek_flags work)- it seems to be a bit complicated there,

best,
wojciech