[Ffmpeg-devel] Output file encoding mp3 problem - parameter f andacodec as m

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Thu Dec 8 00:23:14 CET 2005

Hi,

>is there somebody who knows how to generate a mp3 file as output ! I
>compile the source everything is alright.
>configure was started befor with the following parameter:
>
>./configure --enable-gpl --enable-faac --enable-amr_nb --enable- amr_wb
>--enable-pthreads

A very common question, you should either read the archived list messages
for an answer or just read the next line:

mp3 support is not built in natively, you need to get the lame libraries,
and use the "--enable-mp3lame" in your configure command.

Regards,
V?ctor