[Ffmpeg-devel] time for a release?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sat Dec 10 21:55:37 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/10/05, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]

> There has been a fair deal of bug reports filed by RC and Compn which
> did not get much attention. I think it would be great of those could
> be shoot down.
>
> There is also the mjpeg (transcoding a bunch of jpeg with mf:// to
> another format) misdetection bug that does seems to be still unfixed.

Woops, I got myself confused thinking that this was another project's ML... :-(

Still, from the top of my head, there are some issues with MP4 + MP3
if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry for the confusion. :-(
Guillaume
--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/