[Ffmpeg-devel] Read from a buffer instead of a file

Raphael HUCK raphaelh
Tue Dec 13 23:32:36 CET 2005

What do you mean by url protocol ?

Does adding my own url protocol implies modifying the source code of
libav(codec/format) or is it possible to do without touching it (so
people with the libavcodec library can use my program without altering
their library) ?

Btw, did you find some documentation to add your own url protocol ?
There's not much documentation on libavcodec I could find...

And finally, yes, I am very interested in your code, and I appreciate
your help very much.

Thanks.

--Raphael