[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] RealAudio 2.0 decoding fails

Roberto Togni r_togni
Sat Dec 17 14:59:15 CET 2005

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:47:46 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 03:53:20AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > Diego Biurrun writes:
[...]
> FWIW, after Roberto reworked the RM demuxing MPlayer now works fine,
> while FFmpeg still fails.  So this is definitely a problem in the
> libavformat demuxer.

It's a known problem, not related to ppc at all (same happens on x86).
28_8 in RMF files works, 28_8 in old .ar format (version 4) doesn't
(it never worked, even before my reorder patch).
I know how to fix it, i'll send a patch as soon as i have some free
time.

Ciao,
 Roberto