[Ffmpeg-devel] Problem compiling latest cvs build of ffmpeg

Måns Rullgård mru
Mon Dec 19 16:14:26 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun said:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 12:39:02PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>>
>> Diego Biurrun said:

>> > FFmpeg has not (yet) been ported to Cygwin.
>>
>> It works just fine for me under cygwin.  No porting needed.
>
> Oh, interesting.  The last time I tried the compile bombed out all over
> the place.  Did you have to pass some options to configure?

I did a little testing.  It seems to need --disable-vhook.  That is because
a windows dll can't have any unresolved symbols.  Explicitly linking these
modules against libav* might help, but it might also introduce problems I'm
not aware of.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com