[Ffmpeg-devel] Help Needed

service at sunsoftsystems.net service
Wed Dec 21 23:17:37 CET 2005

Hello All,

 I am Shanmugam from Sunsoft Systems.

 am doing php related projects in my company. I got a project from a video. In this project when i upload a video the script would automatically create 10 thumbnails and store i a folder. I need the script for this concept & also to know how to use this script in my server. Also please provide me a document how to install and use the script.  I looked into your software. Is it possible to use your software into my project and i want to upload this project in Linux server

Regards
Shanmugam
Sunsoft systems Inc.,