[Ffmpeg-devel] Seeking (mpegts, pts wraps before 1 << 33)

Kenneth Aafløy kenneth
Fri Jul 1 23:31:36 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've seen some problems with seeking in mpegts files where the pts is
wrapping before 1 << 33, and I'm wondering if this is something that
avformat should handle or if it's considered a broken file?

I have also seen strange pts values right after seeking, but this
appears to be occuring across formats, so it quite possible that it's
a bug in some of the generic code. I've tried to locate the offender,
but so far I've failed, do you have some hints as to a location I
can look closer at?

Kenneth