[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Bug: Quoted string for <Feed>, <Stream> and <Redirect>

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Jul 4 17:55:33 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 10:19:26PM +0900, Shigeru Kanemoto wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 09:45:37AM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> >
> > Please send a unified diff instead (diff -u)
>
> Sorry that I didn't know you require "diff -u". However, the bug is
> sooo easy typo, you should be able to patch the source code by hand in
> a few seconds.
>
> I am NOT the ML subscriber currently. I don't know the undocumented
> guidelines. You should be better to explicitly note the patch post
> guidelines in the mailing list page
> <http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/mailinglists.php>.

I have added a small note to that page that mentions unified diffs and
links to

http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/patches.txt

for more detailed instructions.  It should be mostly valid for FFmpeg as
well.

Diego