[Ffmpeg-devel] *****SPAM(5.2)***** How to compile the FFMPEG on the MIPS platform?

Måns Rullgård mru
Tue Jul 5 11:49:44 CEST 2005

> Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.mplayerhq.hu", has
> identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
> has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> spam at mplayerhq.hu for details.
>
> Content preview:  Hi. I tried the cross compile the ffmpeg-0.4.8 for the
>   MIPS(PMC RM-5231A) platform. By using this command: ./configure
>   --cross-prefix=/usr/bin/ --cc=mips-linux-gcc --cpu=mips && make [...]
>
> Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 4.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
>  0.6 SARE_FROM_CHAR_K5601   From header specifies display in unexpected charset

That's a perfectly normal charset for Korean.

>  0.5 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers

Some people live far away.  That doesn't make them spammers.

> -0.3 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
>                             [score: 0.3656]

See, the Bayesian filter says it ain't spam.

>  0.5 HTML_50_60             BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML

HTML is bad, but not that bad.

>  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>  1.5 BODY_8BITS             BODY: Body includes 8 consecutive 8-bit characters

I guess it's the signature.

>  1.4 MIME_BASE64_TEXT       RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding

It's common for East Asian mailers to base64 encode the body to avoid
munging by clueless gateways.

>  0.0 MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME    RAW: base64 attachment does not have a file name
>  0.5 MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY   MIME character set indicates foreign language
>  0.5 HTML_CHARSET_FARAWAY   A foreign language charset used in HTML markup

This was the second message incorrectly flagged as spam today.  That
rate is a bit too high, IMHO.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com