[Ffmpeg-devel] bug tracker

Antoine Cellerier dionoea
Mon Jul 11 20:09:14 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> the current sf bug tracker is checked far too rarely and pretty much just by
> me, we should either
> * switch to a different bug tracker but it must have a working email & web
> interface and be intuitive (= NOT bugzilla) and config it so bugs get sent to
> ffmpeg-devel/bugs

We've been using Trac for 2 months in VLC developement and it actually
works quite well. It features a wiki (which we don't use), bug reporting
features (which we limited to users with svn accounts only) and roadmap
planning as well as an svn source browser.
You can check it out here : http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/

I don't know if that's the kind of tool you're looking for but it sure
is usefull (you can do all kind of neat things such as closing bugs in
commit messages ...)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea