[Ffmpeg-devel] http based confirmation for mailinglist subscriptions

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jul 15 02:42:18 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 02:37:23AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 11:31:16AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > as many will probably know $subj doesnt work (i know it due to the large
> > amount of complaints from people who try to subscribe ...)
> >
> > this should either be fixed, arpi?
>
> Arpi said in the past that he cannot be bothered to investigate and fix
> this.  I think he tried to find the problem and failed way back and left
> it at that.

This came out confusing, one more try:

  Arpi said in the past that he cannot be bothered to investigate and fix
  this.  I think he tried to find the problem way back in time, failed
  and left it at that.

Diego