[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] DVB subtitle decoder, revised patch

Ian Caulfield imc25
Sat Jul 16 11:11:23 CEST 2005

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Saturday 16 July 2005 02:15, Ian Caulfield wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've addressed (I think) all the issues with the patch previously, and
>> I've also hacked ffplay to be able to display subtitles (just press T to
>> switch tracks). Revised version is attached.
>
> please send sparate patches for the dvb sub decoder and the ffplay support

In order to support the subtitle decoder nicely, I had to modify the
subtitle API slightly - so the ffplay part currently depends on the
decoder patch. The ffplay support only affects ffplay.c, and the rest of
the patch doesn't, so they're relatively straightforward to separate - let
me know if you still want them separately.

Ian