[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] rtp mpeg4 packetize problem

mike lee mikelee
Wed Jul 20 06:19:14 CEST 2005

Dear all
    I am now trying to use ffmpeg library to stream data and test with
videolan player thought rtsp/rtp/udp . But i found that error occur
whenever a frame is sent with multiple packets which is likely to be the
key frame. Final image is a mess at the bottom but ok at the top. And i
have checked that the marker bit is properly set on the last packet.
    Also, according rfc3016, mpeg4 rtp payload may include specific
header. Due to my little understanding of mpeg4 spec, I don't know what
i need to pass in separate rtp packetized frame. Does anybody try this
before? Also Does ffmpeg plan to add mpeg4 payload support?

*error from videolan console*
[mpeg4 @ 0xd0c330]Error at MB: 64
[mpeg4 @ 0xd0c330]concealing 383 DC, 383 AC, 383 MV errors
[mpeg4 @ 0xd0c330]Error at MB: 199