[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG4 streaming over RTP

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jul 21 17:17:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 16:13 +0200, Zoltan NAGY wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
>
> >4) ./ffplay pippo.sdp (the SDP file is attached to this mail)
> >
> allright, it gives me many errors:
> plazma3:~/ffmpeg# ./ffplay ../pippo.sdp
> socket: Address family not supported by protocol
> socket: Address family not supported by protocol
I've only seen these errors when IPV6 is enabled... Try to recompile
ffmpeg without IPV6 support.

> [NULL @ 0xb7e16be8]RTP: PT=60: bad cseq 0000 expected=0001
Ok, I see this one too... But it is just one single error at the
beginning of the stream: I do not think it is very important (the stream
is received ok)

> [NULL @ 0xb7e16be8]hmm, seems the headers are not complete, trying to
> guess time_increment_bits
> [NULL @ 0xb7e16be8]my guess is 15 bits ;)
> [NULL @ 0xb7e16be8]looks like this file was encoded with
> (divx4/(old)xvid/opendivx) -> forcing low_delay flag
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]hmm, seems the headers are not complete, trying to
> guess time_increment_bits
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]my guess is 15 bits ;)
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]looks like this file was encoded with
> (divx4/(old)xvid/opendivx) -> forcing low_delay flag
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]picture size invalid (0x0)
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]get_buffer() failed (-1 0 0 (nil))
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]picture size invalid (0x0)
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]get_buffer() failed (-1 0 0 (nil))
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]picture size invalid (0x0)
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]get_buffer() failed (-1 0 0 (nil))
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]picture size invalid (0x0)
> [mpeg4 @ 0xb7e16be8]get_buffer() failed (-1 0 0 (nil))
I do not know what to say here... It seems that you are receiving
corrupted data or that you are loosing a lot of packets.

I just tried again: I did a fresh cvs checkout, applied my patch,
configured, removed the IPV6 define from config.h, compiled, and
everything is working fine... Both ffplay and vlc are perfectly happy
with the stream. Which version of ffmpeg are you using? Can you try a
fresh cvs checkout?

			Luca

 Sponsor:
  Vuoi bere tanta acqua pura e risparmiare ben 495 euro all'anno?
* Con BeviSano avrai finito di comprare acqua in bottiglia - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3628&d=21-7