[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG4 streaming over RTP

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jul 22 17:17:28 CEST 2005

Hello Michael,

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 15:48 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > Does he thinks
> > that my patch can be applied? The current code looks wrong (if I
> > understand it correctly, it never sets the M bit). In my patch, I only
> > changed the rtp_send_raw() behaviour, but I suspect that all the other
> > rtp_send_<something> function should be fixed. I did not change them
> > because I do not want to break anything.
>
> either all or none should be changed or you must explain why some must be
> changed while others not ...
Well, I believe that all the rtp_send_* function should be changed, but
I've only been able to test the MPEG4 case...
I can provide a patch that modifies all the functions to set M to in the
last packet of a frame, but I was waiting for the original author's
opinion before changing more code.

Anyway, I am going to prepare a more complete patch, and I'll send it
later.

			Luca

 Sponsor:
 Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con le TOP suonerie!
* La prima suoneria ? GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3604&d=22-7